Scripture Truffles... gobble 'em up!!

Psalm 133: 1

Howwonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony!














Thursday, March 5, 2009

God knows us!

YES HE DOES!!!  I'm floored by the very thought that He knows how many hairs are on my head.  That He created me in my mother's womb.  He sends me picture post cards everyday with the Sunrises and Sunsets and how about all those beautiful Daffodils popping their little heads out?  Yep, you got it...He sends us flowers too and for no special occasion, just because He loves us.
I was reading in 2 Timothy last night and came across something I had doodled above the scripture.  I had just prayed that Noah would understand me when I speak to him about Jesus.  Then I turned to a scripture that was intended to encourage Timothy not to veer away from his scriptural teachings and the faith that was first with his mother and GRANDMOTHER.... Yes, God knows what we think, feel and yearn for.  I know He's using me to help train Noah in the way he should go.
I praise YOU God...You truly are worthy of all my praises and all my worship.
Thank you for KNOWING us...all about us and that you STILL love us.
Aren't we so blessed to call Him savior and friend?
peace to all

2 comments:

  1. love love love love love you mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is right where God wants you Cindy. I admire your love for your grandchild and the desire to be part of teaching and training him. That is the most awesome thing for this little guy, to have God's power all around him!

    ReplyDelete