Scripture Truffles... gobble 'em up!!

Psalm 133: 1

Howwonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony!














Thursday, February 26, 2009

Freedom in Forgiveness

My honey read another chapter from the Love Dare this morning about how Love Frees us.  I know my blogs have been a little "preachy", but that's because of two things:
1. It's what's going on in my life right now
2. I think God wants me to pass on what I learn.

So I'm obliged to write.

Quick & simple...when we hold a grudge and cannot forgive we not only relive our pain everytime the person who offended us comes to mind...we also keep ourself in bondage to that memory.  I mean REALLY!!!  Why on earth would we want to do that?  I'll tell you why, it's because of that old sneaky snake, satan.  He'd love nothing more than to keep those memories fresh on our minds, hurting us over and over again, all the while we become more and more resentful and angry at our "enemies". 

Choose TODAY for freedom.  Forgive...you know what that is.  You hear about it at church....but fail to live by it.  I want a changed life.  Don't you?  

To truly change, we MUST make a choice to forgive and LIVE...and to love. 

 Love...true love awaits.  Oh yes, and peace is an added bonus. 

Be FREE my friend.

xxoo 




1 comment: