Scripture Truffles... gobble 'em up!!

Psalm 133: 1

Howwonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony!














Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A day in the life of Noah

I'm sooooo thankful for the streams of light making Noah squint this morning.  He's playing on the floor with me and the dining room blinds are open allowing a certain glow in the room.
His blue eyes are sparkling.  

Yesterday I took him to work with me for a little bit and then to the dental office I work at to see Auntie CC who just loved on him and kissed on him.  (I got hugs & kisses from her too).  He smiled at all the girls in the office...flirted a little too.  From there, on to my house to see Gramps (my husband, Keith).  He was half asleep from the drive there when we arrived, but when he heard Gramps voice he perked right up and went straight to him.  Gramps loves to sit in his big chair and rock with Noah and Noah loves it too.  He wants to sit up like a big boy..he's so small compared to Gramps...they look soooo cute sitting together.  We went outside to take a walk but it was SO sunny I was afraid his little bald head would be red in no time...so instead we sat under the covered swing and relished in the warmth God bestowed upon us.  The wind whisked around us which caught Noah off guard.  He seemed to shudder a bit.  I just kept thinking about all that he is learning.  Seeing the leaves fall from our oaks.  Watching our cat PB stroll by us and then hop up onto the swing.  Noah wanted to pull his fur...he'd really like to pull him up to his mouth to really explore the cat, but that wasn't an option.  :0)   

I sang him songs that I've sang to his momma and aunties countless times.  He just sat there taking it all in.  Very content to be held & sang to.  It was much different from last Tuesday when I went with Kacee to a place way out in Oklahoma to visit the Pioneer Woman and her guest Bakerella who taught us how to make Cake Pops.  If you're interested just go to Kacee's blogsite "Life In My Ark"... she's got all the 411 and the sites posted to learn more about these two amazing ladies.  It was a fun time, one to be remembered for sure.

So, today is another day to watch Noah learn and grow.  We started the morning off watching a Baby Einstein DVD on sign language.  It's very cute with bright colors.  We learned "eat", "mother", "father", "drink"... I guess I should say I LEARNED... but he'll get it.  They are very easy signs.  Right now he is bouncing away on his horsey all the while laughing and "talking" to me, laughing and trying to eat the horses maine.  I think he'd prefer to have a hot bottle and a little snoozy so I'm going to close and take care of him.

Here's to your Wednesday....or whatever day it is you are reading.  May you have health, happiness and much, much love always.  God bless you!

cindy ann


1 comment:

  1. This is such a relaxing story hearing all about God's beautiful creations. It makes me want to go read a book outside today while my kiddos play. Noah is in heaven with all the love he gets from all of you!

    I love your blog layout, its so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete